Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Golf spelled backwards is...

We are staying at Lockhart State Park just outside of Lockhart TX.  Its reason for being is that it has a nine hole golf course.  Our campsite is nice and roomy, with a view of the 2nd fairway.  So of course I had to golf today.

The Good:
The weather was warm enough to wear shorts.
The cost to play is only $9.  All day.
I got some exercise.

The Bad:
I should have gone to a practice range a few times before trying to golf.
I should not have tried to play so many holes.  Like an all you can eat buffet, it is not a good idea to try to "get your money's worth".  I'll be stiff and tight and sore tomorrow.

The Ugly:
Shanks.  Only a golfer knows the evil of which I speak.

Tomorrow it is supposed to rain.  That may be a blessing in disguise.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment